Our direct client is looking for a suitable candidate for below requirement.
6+ Months W2 Contract
• Provides the logical design and functional documentation of business processes needed to support upcoming changes to the Greenhouse Gas application for the VISTA program.
• Acts as the liaison between stakeholders, development team and technical analysts to ensure project deliverables satisfy the goals and expectations of the business.
• Works in coordination with Technical Analysts to help conceptually determine a technical design. Tests deliverables to ensure project objectives are met.
• Assists the Project Manager in developing a project plan and providing status.
• Ability to work with Stakeholders to understand and document functional requirements and to conceptualize the methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Experience facilitating requirement gathering sessions and design reviews.
• Experience with data analysis, process modeling/mapping, user interface design, and use case diagrams to document functional requirements.
• Comprehensive understanding of application/data flows as well as experience with Mainframe systems.
• Experience creating test plans/cases and performing system testing.
• Working knowledge and experience of relational databases and the SQL language. Ability to understand and create complex queries.
• Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle, using both waterfall and iterative practices and methodologies. Ability to follow Client’s IT standards and operating model.
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance, to understand complex processes and solutions, and to easily adapt to changes.
• Has strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as sound judgment and reasoning skills.
• Is self-motivated, responsible, dependable and works with a sense of urgency. Is energized by challenges.
• Has strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and build relationships with Stakeholders, Technical Analysts, and Management.
• Experience in Microsoft Office.
• Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of customers.
• Working experience with designing tables.
• Education requirement: Bachelor's degree OR Equivalent Work Experience
• Years of Experience: 5 Years (Bachelor degree) / 7 years (no degree)