RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Business Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN).
The Exchange Check and Payments Systems team is looking for a Business Systems Consultant to provide support for the Intraday Liquidity Monitoring System. It consists of three layers: database, application, and internally facing web front end. This system interfaces with multiple internal applications to bring in data, track, and perform functions for our company business partners. This position will manage and track the tasks of 20+ stateside technical developers, as well as act as liaison with developers in Enterprise Global Services (EGS)-India. This is needed for tracking and managing tasks for a regulatory project to meet deliverables in 2018. Additional tasks may include technical writing and governance/compliance reporting. This position entails working closely with the Line of Business resources, the technical leads and other key project participants in a virtual environment across multiple time zones. Application has an online window of 21-1/2 hours with the COW (critical online window) from 9am ET to 6:30pm ET, and may require after hours and weekend work.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Prepares specifications for system changes
- Recommends and initiates systems testing
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Must be willing to work non-standard hours
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.