RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
Operational Excellence at this company is a comprehensive and integrated program designed to identify, measure, report, monitor and control operational risk exposures of various business processes. The GCS Operational Excellence Governance team is responsible for providing oversight and ensuring policy compliance for a variety of management processes including Client Exceptions, Pricing Governance and New Product Approvals. This position will manage and coordinate the governance efforts, including providing support for requests submitted by the Sales and AD organizations to better serve their existing or prospective clients. The Governance Committees exist as a forum for leaders from various functional groups to review and vet key changes and client requests on a regular cadence. Additionally, the Governance Committees provides key decision makers with visibility into high priority/high risk initiatives, ensure accurate and efficient delivery of every promise made to our clients and that all critical initiatives can be implemented while reducing Client complaints and pain points.
- Ensure timely completion of relevant regulatory and compliance program deliverables
- Provide guidance, program oversight/governance and reporting for key stakeholders
- Coordinate and drive alignment of cross-functional internal and external partners
- Self-starter with strong project management experience leading mid-large cross-functional initiatives
- Proven ability to work autonomously and adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships with leaders, peers, and control and compliance teams
- Exposure to regulatory and policy compliance activities with a strong control mindset
- Strong team player with ability to influence opinions without having direct authority
- Policy compliance and Operational risk exposure experience would be helpful
Other qualifications include:
- Product Development Experience
- Change Management Experience
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.