Job ID: 137825
Come join Dolomite Products Co., Inc., a CRH Company, and begin the rest of your future with us. Dolomite’s recruiting Vision Statement is to provide a World Class development program that attracts, retains, and produces emerging leaders within Dolomite and throughout CRH. By combining a whole company approach with individual mentorship, formal and hands-on education, we provide an opportunity for our employees to be immersed in our cultural values that have lead us to profitability and success. Start your career today and apply!!
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Construction Accounting:
- Review of all jobs and posting of revenue monthly
- Work with Cost engineer to ensure proper daily P&L activity.
- IFRS15 and Construction accounting SOX Compliance.
- Management of Accounts Payable Manager and daily posting review for SOX.
- Aggregates LOB Analysis, including but not limited to DF3 reforecasts, reporting for both operations and sales
- Meet CRH information requirements:
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- GAAP, IFRS reporting (semiannual)
- Budget / Periodic re-forecasts
- Business Intelligence liaison (Tableau)
- Procedure Compliance / Documentation reporting, including but not limited to Project Compass process improvement.
- Meet information requirements of external and internal auditors.
- Cross train team members to ensure knowledge transfer and development
- Adhere to any and all state and federal regulations, if applicable, as set forth by the US Department of Transportation (DOT), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), or any other regulatory agency.
- Crosstrain with Inventory/SOX compliance accountant.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Environmental, Health & Safety Manual.
- Strict adherence to Dolomite’s policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Manual.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- BS degree in Accounting minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training required, MBA, CPA preferred.
- Individual must possess a working knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts, including P&L’s and relevant balance sheet accounts. Must demonstrate strong numerical skills and the ability to analyze data and draw conclusions. Attention to detail and presentation of the work product to a high standard is required.
- Individual must possess a questioning mind and the ability to think independently. Ability to challenge situations in a constructive manner and present reasonable alternatives. Must possess superior problem solving skills: ability to identify and investigate potential problems with respect to accounting and internal control issues.
- Individual must possess strong computer skills and be proficient with Windows, Excel and Word.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work on a computer using fingers and hands to make key strokes. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, and walk.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Dolomite Products Co., Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.