Responsibilities for the Business Analyst SOX Archer:
- Facilitate user meetings, interview users, and develop and resolve issues
- Participate in business analysis project planning and management by documenting and overseeing plans and issue logs
- Analyze current processes and find solutions to improve processes where needed
- Oversee the acquisition, analysis, and dissemination of subject knowledge as needed
- Provide technical and business knowledge to clients
- Keep collection of technological and competitive developments
- Conduct research and keep up to date on current industry practices and standards
- Code and maintain business application programs from user instructions or formal functional specifications
- Previous experience in the analysis and testing phases in the development cycle
- Previous Archer experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills
Keywords: Business Analyst, Archer, Analytical, Organization, Solutions Assessment.
Job ID: 307621
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.