RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Business Analyst in Saint Petersburg, Florida (FL).
The client needs a strong BA that can do both technical and functional requirements, understand project management concepts and is a self-starter. There is no existing team, so this worker will help the Manager build out what is needed in terms of work and resources.
Project: Intelledox Implementation:
The current forms from the CompanyNet will be replaces with Smart Forms that act as an interview process to collect all inputs. The data collected is populated on the form and then submitted via eSignature or printed. The barcode will encapsulate a unique transmission ID to store the data collected and later retrieve that data for processing once the signature has been received. Forms will continue to be process using Kofax and Service Center Processing. Straight through processing will be implemented using RPA, but is out of scope for this effort.
- Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education, experience and/or, specialized training to serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide solutions to meet user needs
- Provides business analysis support for moderately complex applications, including analyzing and documenting business processes and translating user requirements to software development teams
- May train or lead the work of others
- Leads projects of moderate scope and complexity or serves as a technical advisor to project teams
- Guidance is provided to perform varied work that is frequently difficult in character requiring some evaluation, originality and ingenuity to make moderately complex decisions
- Resolves or recommends solutions to moderately complex problems
- Extensive contact with internal customers is required to identify, research, and resolve problems
- Functional, operational and technical requirements of assigned project(s)
- Concepts of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering
- Concepts, practices and procedures analyzing business processes
- Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry
- The use of technology in business
- The relationship between IT and business
- Core business competencies such as finance, management, accounting, operations, and marketing
- More detailed awareness of the business context of a technical solution, including specific business goals associated with the project, how the project will meet the goals, and their own part in advancing the goals
- General financial industry knowledge and knowledge of supported business area
- Business Analysis tools: Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Software Engineering Methodology (SEM) process, Change Management, Project Management tools (MS Project), basic database query language usage, time tracking tools, Use Case/UML, advanced quality assurance (QA) tool usage for test case development, execution, and defect tracking/issue tracking software
- Creating and interpreting process maps and flowcharts
- Preparing various reports, summaries, surveys and written recommendations
- Developing and maintaining project plans
- Developing conceptual design documents, including devising logical skeletons for new systems
- Conducting usability testing of software applications
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.