This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Provide insight and analysis to propel business objectives and goals
- Support senior leadership team on the Cloud, Hosting, and Network Operations team to drive strategic goal fulfillment
- Support and implement continuous communication with customers/stakeholders
- Support analysis needs and ad hoc requests to drive continuous improvement
- Support all executive level decisions through data and business awareness
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field with a high degree of business acumen
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Google sheets, including pivot tables
- Strong SQL skills and highly analytical mindset
- Ability to create wireframe requirements for dashboards and reports
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, verbal and written
- Confidence to interact with senior management - ability to lead meetings and present ideas to leadership
- Ability to manage work and deliver high quality output in a deadline-drive environment
Keywords: Business Analyst, Excel, Google Sheets, Pivot Tables, SQL, Wireframes, Collaboration, Data Awareness
Job ID: 310641
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!