- Bachelor's degree in business or economics (or related industry experience)
- 2 + years of experience in business or financial analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, and the ability to work in cross- functional team’s
- Excellent quantitative skills, with demonstrated proficiency in data analysis (SAP/MS Access), modeling (MS Excel), and presenting (MS PowerPoint) Knowledge of basic statistics
- Advanced Excel and Access knowledge
- Ability to query data from Excel/Access tables and create/maintain dashboards and scorecards using Excel and/or Tableau
- SAP Knowledge (BW/AO and Financials) is a plus.
DATA COMPILATION, ANALYSIS, AND PRESENTATION/REPORTING: Perform SAP and Access queries to analyze and summarize data for presentation to decision makers using PowerPoint, Excel Track key performance indicators, update scorecards and weekly/monthly dashboards Create new tools, reports and processes where needed. Maintain and/or develop reports and management presentations.
CONTRIBUTE TO OPERATIONS DECISION MAKING: Identify potential cost savings and standardization opportunities. PCF% and TCF% drivers, improvement opportunities Respond to multiple ad-hoc requests from leadership