For almost 40 years, Caselle has been providing outstanding software and services to our clients around the country. If you desire rewarding work in a company with great employees, Caselle is a great place to look.
The business analyst position works on the design, quality, and usability of Caselle software applications in order to improve customer satisfaction. This position will work closely with developers and a product owner in a team environment to meet established goals. Daily responsibilities include reviewing and providing solutions for issues and enhancements throughout various applications.
- Gather project requirements from various internal and external parties.
- Participate in planning and design discussions.
- Write and maintain documentation that includes functional and user requirements to be used during the development and testing process.
- Work closely with the development team through the software development cycle.
- Participate in the testing process to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Work closely with the product owner to provide solutions for our customers and to ensure customer satisfaction with our software applications.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding organization and project management skills.
- Ability to collect information, analyze needs, and provide a detailed solution to software issues.
- Ability to quickly learn the details of new processes and show an understanding of the desired results.
- Strong personal commitment to quality.
- Team player with an optimistic outlook.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and testing experience is a plus, but not required.