Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 5 months
Dep: Operations Performance Mgmt
- With general guidance and coaching, provides analytical support related to issue management, process optimization, business readiness, reporting, process documentation and development of presentations. May act as a project team member, specifically on determining impacts to operational areas. Provides assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
- Experience with Issue Management – Ability to facilitate communication and collaboration between operational areas and champion issue resolution of those with cross department impact
- Ability to lead and contribute to process improvements/project implementations
- Excellent relationship building, analytical, organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to document end to end process flows utilizing Visio
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment and with multiple priorities
- Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., PPT, Excel and Word)
- Experience in business operations
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- -Associate - Bachelor's degree preferred
- Associate Degree
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.