Ability to translate technical data and concepts and communicate them to non-technical personnel. Strong skills in both technology and business domains, creative and practical in managing the relationship between the two. Strong background in implementing enterprise initiatives on a large scale. Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
- DOMESTIC TRAVEL: 20%
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: 20%
This role is responsible for overseeing Business Analysts or having individual responsibility for applying analytical skills to determine and document accurate business requirements; presenting these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs. This person should have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
This role liaises with IT, Demand, and Business Stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies and operations of the business and to recommend solutions that will enable the Business Stakeholders to achieve their goal(s). This role works with the Project Manager and Relationship Manager to manage the stakeholders' expectations, ensures that the solution is within the expressed business need, and provides business analysis work progress and other relevant information that may affect the project scope, schedule and cost.
This role also will work closely with the Test Lead.
Must have at least 5 years experience in the following areas:
• Knowledge with the SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications with exposure to Business Process Modeling and/or Re-engineering is preferred.
• Also Business Use Case Development, Business Rules Development, Use Case Driven Requirement Methods, UML and RUP knowledge is preferred.
• Candidates should have knowledge in Enterprise Application Portfolio Strategy/Development.
• Experience in Agile development, Team Foundation Server, including entering User Stories, Bugs, Enhancements, Burndown and working with off shore resources.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.