The Business Analyst will be responsible for leading the efforts to define requirements and develop solutions for the DMS Digital Deal™. We are looking for a self-starter with experience writing business requirements and running testing efforts. As part of a growing company and team, the role requires strong leadership and forward thinking in order to deliver valuable solutions to automotive retail.
The Business Analyst will work with product leaders, client relationship managers, development teams, QA, operations and integrated business partners through the entire software lifecycle, from initial conceptual design, through development and testing and into production support.
Define Solutions & Document Requirements
• Understand business processes and business needs.
• Document business requirements and specifications, including functional requirements, flow charts, process descriptions, use cases, user stories and data specifications.
• Identify process improvements/solutions in products to improve lender experience.
• Identify gaps between products in implementation methods and work on solutions.
• Work with Client Relations Managers, Product owners and other Business Analysts to gather business requirements and specifications for all releases.
• Understand how the business works in order to perform regression for a given product for every release.
• Maintain and meet all release tickets, priorities, schedules and project plans.
• Perform Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
• Define and review test plans.
• Document and deliver test results to all stake holders.
• Demonstrate functionality to internal teams, partner teams, clients and prospective clients
• Ensure the on time release of deliverables by coordinating schedules with development and implementation teams at ODE, DMS partners, other partners and clients. Implementation teams may include project managers, client implementation managers, development managers, business analyst, QA, release deployment managers and relationship managers.
• Monitor usage, gather feedback and proactively identify opportunities for improvement, including writing new requirements for new functionality.
• Responsible for solution success – monitor and report on key usage metrics.
• Troubleshooting & subject matter expertise with production issues.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to understand technology and business process and how the two are dependent upon one another for solution delivery
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
• 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst developing business requirements, process flows, and program charters and/or statements of work
• Experience running client meetings for gathering requirements, managing projects, collaborating on solutions and resolving issues
• Experience developing test cases for both web applications as well as desktop applications
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Ability to work with and interact with other departments throughout the organization
• Experience is in Auto Finance Industry is a plus
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.