Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Provide day to day support and troubleshooting of application issues
- Provide BA subject matter expertise
- Integrate project activities with QA and development teams
- Elicit, document, and analyze requirements and specifications for cross-functional projects
- Document cross-functional processes to support IT teams
- Maintain all project tasks through the production ticket system or project server
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Substantial experience as a Business Analyst
- Oracle Property Manager experience in overall EBS required
Keywords: Business Analysis, Support, Troubleshooting, Cross-functional Collaboration, Requirements Elicitation, Oracle Property Manager, Oracle EBS
Job ID: 307645
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!