Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
The eTapestry Business Analyst will be charged with ensuring the success of eTapestry clients by utilizing fundraising industry expertise and eTapestry product knowledge. eTapestry Analysts understand the role of technology in an organization's operations and will articulate the value of Blackbaud's solutions to both system users and executives. As an eTapestry and fundraising subject matter expert, the eTapestry Analyst will maintain and own a portfolio of clients and projects for which they will deliver top-of-the-line advice, consultation, and database customizations. The Business Analyst will partner with team members to complete project delivery.
- Provide industry fundraising experience to our clients by way of eTapestry best practices
- Maintaining project status, milestone tracking, and time management for assigned projects
- Ensure eTapestry Consulting backlog metrics remain fresh by keeping projects moving and statuses current
- Conducting project kick-offs and follow-up client meetings to deliver documentation, best practice consultations, and additional support, as well as ensure a positive client experience
- Contribute to eTapestry knowledge documents such as best practices documentation, blogs, and other online resources
- Liaise with sales, solutions engineer and renewals to scope and conduct pre-sales discussion on services offerings.
- Work on multiple, concurrent tasks and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities is essential
- Partner with management to develop new processes and procedures to improve timeline efficiencies and client satisfaction while creating documentation to support these processes
- Partner with management to determine trends and make recommendations regarding team skill-sets, service offerings, and staffing needs
- Analyst must be able to discuss the product at various intensities; from an eTapestry power users to new users of eTapestry and fundraising
- Analyst must be able to manage calls varying in number of attendees, from one to many, and balance the needs of each user in attendance.
- Analyst must have a solid understanding of nonprofit practices and fundraising principles; e.g, acknowledgement/receipting, the concept of the donor pyramid or donor profile, major gifts program, volunteer management and engagement, etc.
- Analyst must maintain up to date knowledge on current fundraising best practices such as donor retention, new donor acquisition, acquiring and cultivating major donors, and others.
- Analyst will be expected to utilize Blackbaud resources to stay current on fundraising best practices such as the Annual Giving Report, npEngage, and other publications provided by Blackbaud.
- Analyst will have the ability to translate complicated fundraising and eTapestry terminology and concepts into laymen's terms to discuss with various dimensions of stakeholders.
- Analyst must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. The Analyst often acts as the ‘face' of Professional Services. They are generally in a more visible role than most others in the company. Candidate must possess the ability to express themselves in group settings and demonstrate their expertise in multiple areas of the product and industry.
- Analyst will be expected to stay current on future eTapestry product releases and what upcoming changes may mean for current engagements and customer mindsets.
- Peer-to-Peer fundraising experience is a must
- Experience with nonprofit database management and fundraising development
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large portfolio of clients and projects concurrently
- Familiarity with a project management methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce desired
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA degree
Will Really Impress Us
- Experience with eTapestry or other Blackbaud products (with an understanding the life cycle of those projects).
- Certified eTapestry user
- Experience in consulting or a services-based organization
- Experience with Java, PHP, HTML, CSS, and Java Script
- PMP Certification or other project management certifications
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.