Provide M3 ERP and Business Application Systems support to the Stago North America divisions. Manage all local business applications. IT responsible for any computerized system validation. Participate in ERP System projects as a functional and technical resource. Interact with other functional areas of the business; providing support and training as necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide M3 ERP and Business Application Systems support to the Stago North America divisions.
- Directly supervise and manage the Business Systems & Intelligence Analyst and the coding, testing and reporting and analysis functions.
- Troubleshoot issues and make solution recommendations.
- Test and deploy solutions.
- Provide hands-on project team leadership and system improvement subject matter expertise.
- Execute project tasks as outlined and assigned in project plans
- Work in collaboration with HQ resources or external consultants in areas which require escalation or specific expertise.
- Participate in ERP System projects as a functional and technical resource.
- Interact with other functional areas of the business; providing support and training as necessary.
- Responsible for any IT computerized system validation.
- Document the Helpdesk level 1 knowledge Database.
- ISO point person / auditor for IT department.
- Directly supervises employees in their area of responsibility
- Possesses knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job in a competent manner.
- Sets and consistently meets target goals within established timelines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master degree in Computer Information Systems or in Information Technology required. One to two years management experience strongly preferred
- 3 to 5 years experience required in Infor M3 ERP system, preferably in the following domains : COS/MOS, STS/LTR, Supply Chain.
- Experience in ISO certification environment is a plus.
Up to 10% travel may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.