My client, a financial institution in DC, has a long term opportunity for a Financial Business Architect Analyst.
The incumbent will be expected to analyze the activities of a particular business unit or line of business. He/she will make recommendations pertaining to the projects that the business unit should perform, as well as perform relevant and timely corrections to the governance structure, business processes, and the structure of business information. This position illustrates the alignment (or lack thereof) between strategic goals and key business decisions, regarding products and services, partners and suppliers, organization, capabilities, and key business and IT initiatives. The primary focus of the work includes the analysis of business motivations and business operations through the use of business analysis frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The incumbent will work to develop an integrated view of the business unit, in the context of the enterprise, using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop, deploy, and maintain business capability models, according to institutional methodology
• Develop and maintain business process modeling
• Develop and maintain business and use case scenario development
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant technical discipline
• Role Specific Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with business capability modeling methodologies and business rules and business rule representation languages
• Experience in working with organizations to align enterprise architecture processes with investment planning, budget planning, performance management, and results measurement processes
• Experience in developing and deploying business semantics
• Experience in business requirements elicitation, development, and documentation
• Experience in developing and applying business architecture maturity models
• Experience in developing and using these high-level models, as required, to collect, aggregate, or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
• Extensive experience with planning and deploying either business or IT initiatives (preferably both)
• Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques (preferably BPMN)
• Experience with analyzing business processes, identification of bottle-necks, and successful removal of those bottle-necks
• Experience with process-reengineering
• Lean Management, Six Sigma, or similar certification (preferred)
• Good knowledge of one or more areas of architecture practice
• Good knowledge of the design and delivery of enterprise architecture products and artifacts
• Ability to provide expert advice or consulting services on enterprise architecture issues
• Knowledge of training and coaching support for architecture projects
• Ability to visualize and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization (this includes written and verbal communications, as well as visualizations)
• Ability to act as liaison conveying information in suitably accurate models between the business unit and their counterparts within Information Technology MN (the scope of this information includes business requirements, data constraints, business rules, models of strategy and motivation, processes, accountabilities, and many other business and IT operational needs)
• Ability to decompose the high-level models into detailed tasks or activities and create a low-level business process model
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus): None specified
Pluses for Levels: (level II, III):
Experience Matrix for Levels:
• Level I - 2+ years of experience
• Level II - 5+ years of experience
• Level III - 7+ years of experience
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.