RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business System Consultant in Oakland, California (CA).
This position supports the Business Line leadership in the development and execution of analyses, plans, and business processes that support regional and national strategies. The Business Consultant Specialist will work closely with the regional and national Business Line leadership, key national and regional functional areas, other lines of business. The work includes assessments, identifying impacts, developing work plans, and identifying outcomes and critical path milestones to monitor performance or progress. Responsibilities may include executing on tactics and initiatives. This individual will play a key role in keeping current on federal and state legislation related to individual and family plans, developing and executing implementation plans as needed. This individual will also be tasked with leading and coordinating projects and initiatives that cross functional areas, regions, and business lines.
- Responsible for supporting the development, execution and ongoing monitoring of regional and national strategies and work streams; able to be a thought partner with stakeholders to identify analytic gaps and opportunities; works with other national leaders within and outside the business line and functional areas to develop comprehensive solutions
- Lead/support cross functional/regional projects; develop plans with clear goals, timelines, milestones and key outcomes in partnership with functional and regional leaders; monitors progress and results, identifies risks and works with functional or regional business leaders and staff to create mitigation plans
- Monitors changes to environment that can impact strategies, business plans, and business processes; partners with leaders, functional areas and other lines of business to conduct analyses and action plans as needed
- Bachelor's degree or 4 equivalent years of experience
- 1-5 years of work experience in health plans or related field, three or more years in a consulting role with specific experience in leading and managing complex, cross functional initiatives
- Experience leading multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be able to work independently and be a strong thought partner with leaders and other team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, must be able to adjust verbal and written communications depending on audience e.g., executives vs. project team
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products, MS Visio, MS Project
- Experience analyzing complex data from multiple sources and developing reports/recommendations
- Prior work experience at the client
- Project Management or a process re-engineering certificate
- Master's degree
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.