Our reputable healthcare client is looking for a Business Operations Analyst in Atlanta, GA.
Position: Business Operations Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
** 6 month contract with possibility to extend **
Internal organizational position which gathers information on the operations of a business unit. Develops and implements reports and metrics based on the analysis of the business operations of a business unit, best practices and key business indicators.
• Gathers requirements for reporting business metrics for an organization.
• Analyzes business data and puts analysis into reports which indicate the performance of an organization.
• Represents analysis outcomes in template reports and presentations.
• Based on analysis, makes recommendations on improving or correcting metrics and operating performance.
• Minimum 6 years of related work experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• Recent experience in planning and implementing complex communications plans and projects for a large complex organization, agency and health care background preferred, with track record of increasing responsibility.
• Responsibilities impact the achievement of key functional and/or objectives that have direct and significant business impact.
• Contributes to the development of the department's objectives.
• Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in the inability to reach functional objectives and negatively affects expenditures and resources.
• Involves interpreting and analyzing established concepts and trends.
• Exercises considerable judgment to make decisions for less defined and complex issues.
• Requires complex decision-making.
• Develops solutions to a diverse range of complex problems, which require creativity and innovation within broadly defined policies and practices.
• Requires in-depth analysis to identify and recommend new solutions for more complex problems.
• Provides professional/technical guidance to team members.
• Influences others to buy into new concepts and methodologies.
• Engages in matters requiring coordination across functional lines.
• Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
• Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
• Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives and performance requirements have been met.
Functional Knowledge and Skills
• Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
• Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
• Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
Customer and Industry Knowledge
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Demonstrated excellence in working effectively with senior leaders and managers in large organizations and influencing their approach to communications.
• Demonstrated excellence in working collaboratively in a team setting.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.