RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce Inc. is immediately adding a full time Business Consultant V to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Plano, TX. Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
- Under minimal direction, research and interact with technical team to determine current application functionality
- Define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements
- Use advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to develop requirements specifications
- Document requirements, and translate into content to be used by the technical teams charged with maintaining the application
- Typically, a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years' experience
- Broad Applications Management Background
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact with technical team members to translate application behavior to functional requirements
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.