RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Data Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia (GA).
- 15-20%: Working with business users and making technical requirements from the data they have (which will be Excel sheets, YouTube Data, Database forms); They will take the data and have to understand the documentation to implement for the Dev Teams
- 25-30%: Data Governance and working with the Implementation Specialists to implement the brands/social media content into the cloud
- 25-30%: Data Mining/Creating documents
- Rest of %: Working with the team
- Agile experience (Scrum preferably)
- Strong data analyst (looking for 3-5 years of working with data- exposure to Big Data preferably)
- Should produce data specification based on understanding business requirements
- Able to understand API as consumer, different data structure and basic querying using SQL
- Able to document and strong analytical skills and versatile in learning new data domains
- Need to be able to make decisions with data as it is being identified (for ex: could be an Excel sheet, DB form, etc.)
- Should be able to determine what is the frequency of the data, how to change the consumption of the data
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.