SUMMARY: The Business Development Analyst is responsible for providing support and administration for the Sales organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer CRM (Customer Relations Management) Module in Microsoft Dynamics ERP system including; Customer System Maintenance, Data Base Requirements, Accruals, Promotions and non-compliant price orders.
- Primary liaison between field sales and internal departments.
- Assist field sales in gathering or sharing information such as: Freight requests, plant/warehouse issues, pricing, orders, accruals and program setup, specs, packaging, etc.
- Ensure all account accrual programs comply with auditing requirements.
- Assist with pricing scenarios to win customer bids.
- Assist with internal communications relating to pricing changes.
- Create and analyze sales reports and look for trends, opportunities, issues, etc
- Interface with Zone Sales Managers, Accounting, Finance, Operations, and Customer Service.
- Assist field sales with forecasting, budgeting and sales reporting.
- Continually work with field sales on training of internal computer systems and capabilities.
- Support all field sales by gaining quick resolution with internal departments.
- Develop thorough knowledge of local competition and of prevalent industry and business climate within the region.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is required.
- Sales experience with strong analytical skills is preferred.
- 1-3 yrs in an analytical role in consumer products is preferred.
- Food manufacturing and/or private label experience is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and analytical.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required, including advanced level spreadsheet skills.
- Strong time and project management skills are required.
- Ability to understand highly technical information.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and complete projects on time.
- Ability to demonstrate ability to communicate with new customers is essential.
- Must work well under pressure and be highly responsive to short deadlines.
- Ability to interface effectively with people is essential.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks successfully.