High Exposure to North American Business Leaders within the Construction space!
Salaried Position, Full Benefits, Quarterly Bonuses, 4 Weeks' PTO, All Vacation!
Since 1976, PageGroup has established the track record and expertise to be a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. The Page Group company values of pride, passion, never give up, work as a team and make it fun, are as evident now as they've ever been.
Evidenced by a recent Bloomberg article, "It's Boom Times for Recruiters", the agency recruitment industry has nearly tripled in size (from $9bn to $23bn) in North America.
52% of Recruiters at Michael Page North America were promoted at least once in 2016.
Michael Page is a company leader within the Recruitment industry, with operations in 35 countries around the world.
THIS RECRUITER ROLE IS BASED AT OUR UPTOWN/GALLERIA HOUSTON LOCATION
The Recruitment Consultant role includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Provide career guidance and develop relationships with current and potential candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidate
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Be responsible for "Hunting" new business opportunities/Lead generation
- Calling and Meeting prospects weekly in industry vertical markets
- Involvement in proposal process and developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiating Commercial Terms of Business and Rates
- Account Management and Cross Selling for Account Development
The Recruitment Consultant shall have:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Interest in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- Robust Training Program starting from your first day
- Clear Career Development Journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Apple Products
- Quarterly High Flyer Trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers