Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp to apply
- We want MICRO’s museums to go everywhere. MICRO’s Business Development Manager will see to it that our museums pop up in all the right places.
- You’ll lead MICRO through its next stage of growth, expanding our reach by driving museum rentals, and pioneering brand sponsorships. Collaborating closely with MICRO’s co-founders, you’ll put our business development strategy in motion.
- We’re looking for someone personable and articulate; a talented communicator and empathetic listener with evident passion for what MICRO is building. MICRO’s Business Development Manager will also be self-motivated and results-driven — an entrepreneur who loves to sell and thrives on meeting goals.
- This position is based in MICRO’s NYC office and requires occasional travel. Hours are flexible. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Collaborate closely with MICRO co-founders to drive long-term museum rentals
- Manage, maintain, and close qualified leads to help us meet our development goals
- Build relationships with brand sponsors
- Work with MICRO team to develop and deliver custom presentations and demonstrations, conduct in-person appointments
- Identify, address, and resolve client concerns
- Collaborate internally across departments on business development projects
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in business development, B2B sales, production, or strategic partner management
- Familiar with G Suite, Keynote, and CRM systems
- Experience in sales to airports, hospitals, or shopping malls is a plus
- Robust network within the business development and sales community is also a plus
- Experience working with small, creative, and distributed teams; startup experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Personable, outgoing, and articulate
- Entrepreneurial, driven, a self-starter
- A good listener, highly empathetic
- Earnest, enthusiastic, and sincere
- Super organized
- Able to adapt quickly within a company experiencing rapid growth