Due to growth, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced mid-size market sales consultant to join our successful sales team. The BDM will contribute to the growth of mid-size multinational business travel by sourcing, selecting, and securing global companies corporate travel accounts.
At FCM Travel Solutions you will be responsible for the successful pursuit, engagement and sale of FCM Travel Solutions services to mid to large size national and multinational organizations. This individual will be required to drive new this type of client acquisition in this market space by building and developing senior level contacts locally and globally, setting the sales strategy and negotiating with the clients for new business. This individual will contribute to all facets of sales, including prospecting, managing data in Salesforce, product demonstrations, and commercial negotiations.
The ideal candidate has a strong contact network and experience selling directly to C-level executives. They will be expected to present customized solutions and a compelling value proposition to the customer’s executive level staff and multiple stakeholders globally to close profitable sales.
- Overseeing all aspects of the sales lifecycle within target clients, from solution development through deal closing
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new mid-size market national and multinational business for our FCM Travel Solutions Brand.
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan.
- Delivery of results against set objectives
- Work with and respond to complex, large business Request for Proposals
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders within these target organizations and facilitate interaction between FCM’s key leadership and theirs
- Maintaining a strong opportunity pipeline and document all account activity
- Liaise with your counterparts around the world to formulate joint strategies to effectively communicate and consult with prospect local contacts
- At least 5 years’ of professional B2B sales experience with strategic & consultative selling and negotiating skills. Including a minimum of 1 years related to acquiring complex multinational customers.
- Proven success running complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Excellent influencing and contract/commercial negotiation skills
- Solid computer skills including MS Office; Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Analysis experience should include working with clients to develop business requirements and business process reviews
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally to meet the demands of the assigned territory.
- An existing book of relevant contacts at flagship companies, ability to get key meetings and close leads
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred; however, a candidate will be considered if he/she has outstanding and proven sales experience.
Location: Chicago, IL
Potential candidates would be able to be based out of any of the follwoing offices: Boston, Chicago, Denver, New York or Philadelphia.
FCTG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!