Title: Business Development Manager - Foodservice
Location: Home Office based in Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; and San Francisco, CA
Mission: Our client has a mission to provide great food to working professionals in cities like Chicago, Los Angeles and the San Francisco bay area. They produce premium, fresh, made-to-order food items daily from scratch at their Cafe's for delivery to key business park and office buildings in the area. They are seeking 3 Business Development Managers to support this initiative and their continued growth. These Business Development Managers will use a Salesforce CRM and other technology tools to contact key decision makers (not cold calling) at these businesses to develop sales of their business catering / food products for employee lunches and meetings.
We are seeking:
- Minimum of 4 to maximum of 8 years of experience in sales, marketing, or similar field
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce suite, particularly Sales Cloud highly preferred), with ability to navigate, and generate and analyze reports
- Ability to represent the company and the brand well to customers through effective, professional communication and relationship development.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Travel as needed (25%) within designated market
- Mileage reimbursement provided in addition to a cell phone allowance