BlueAlly, a well-established IT Services and Technology Solutions firm, is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for our IT Staffing Division in the Seattle, WA area. The ideal candidate will have existing client relationships and a proven track record in selling IT Staffing and SOW Services to Telecom/E-Commerce/Airlines clients.
We are looking for an individual contributor with the DNA of a "hunter" and an entrepreneurial spirit. The person will be responsible for developing business within telecom/E-Commerce/airline/travel industries in Seattle Area. Additionally, the person will be responsible for acquiring new accounts, and continuously networking to enhance BlueAlly’s reach in the Seattle market.
- Work with management to define priority accounts, and engage with targets to build awareness, identify opportunities, develop sales pipeline, and deliver revenue goals.
- Penetrate new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives.
- Identify key customer influencers, decision makers, executives and develop relationships within each account.
- Deliver customized staffing solutions through a consultative sales approach.
- Deliver presentations, proposals, and Statements of Work (SOW) for clients.
- Experience/Network capability in either one of the following Industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in consultative settings, including experience with senior Managers and Executives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, problem solver.