Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Business Development Manager
Develop relationships within target areas to open doors to new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will deploy global account strategy in conjunction with Management in order to achieve aims and objectives set for the business.
Nature of Duties:
- Responsible for generating leads and planning daily activity to systematically plan how to reach the most potential customers.
- Conduct initial qualifying meeting through active listening to confirm ideal customer criteria and gain a mutual understanding of customer needs and expectations relative to Sanmina's Global Services portfolio and the Company’s ability to deliver services to meet those needs.
- Conduct internal Opportunity Review meeting to evaluate customer opportunity to discern if fit for Sanmina based on established criteria.
- Based on knowledge of account and needs, engage appropriate staff to conduct pre-assessment planning and checklist preparation.
- Meet with internal team members to develop Customer Proposal.
- Deliver proposal and gain customer commitment.
- Schedule and attend all meetings to ensure customer timeline is met.
- Maintain and update customer database throughout process in CRM system.
- Resolve customer issues and identify product issues.
- Be prepared to assume any additional duties that may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS qualified, MBA preferred
- 8+ years’ sales, commercial experience successfully exceeding quota with revenue responsibilities to $50M+
- Knowledge of CM/EMS industry with background in Manufacturing with an understanding of global Supply Chains
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with vast remote cross-functional teams in large matrix organizations
- Strong project manager with excellent ability to prioritize, multitask and organize
Candidate does not have to be located in NH but MUST be in the New England Area for customer interface.
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled
Business Development Manager : Responsible for developing new customers and to ensure competitive take-away, market share growth and prime strategic positioning for future business successes. Identifies, targets, qualifies, and wins new business with new customers in order to meet and exceed sales revenue targets. Achieves annual sales revenue targets by obtaining new business. Identifies potential customers and analyzes the customer’s business, mission, strategy, and operations in order to recommend Sanmina-SCI products or services. Engages appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure successful business execution. Participates in team calls, proposal development, pricing presentations, consultative selling techniques, and order closing strategies. Ensures customer satisfaction by managing and monitoring the sales order process from data collection through order acceptance and ensuring on time delivery. Ensures customers have technical support for complex orders. Identifies and resolves customer complaints, escalating as required. Recommends customer discounts, custom solutions, and/or special considerations as appropriate. Enters sales budget and forecast data into the appropriate systems. Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating product results and competitive developments.
Click Here To Apply