Madison Resources is searching for a driven Business Development Representative to join our talented and vibrant Sales team in our corporate Portsmouth, NH office!
This exciting opportunity offers unlimited growth potential while providing the successful candidate with continuous learning and support from our dynamic sales team.
We are willing to train the right candidate who demonstrates a strong desire to learn and a positive attitude. This is the perfect opportunity to begin or grow your exciting career in sales by joining our energetic team.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for proactive prospecting, calling and advancing the sales process as part of the Sales and Marketing team. We are looking for team members with varying levels of experience so this person may present new business opportunities and sale-ready leads to the sales executives or complete the sale process themselves.
Specific duties will include:
- Identify and contact key decision makers of staffing companies nationwide and help to develop solutions and options to enable them to grow and succeed
- Outbound lead generation and moving qualified prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline with support from marketing initiatives
- Excellent in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills through cold calls and client follow-ups
- Must be able to maintain professionalism while interacting/communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Log, track, and maintain customer contact and contact records in company CRM
- Develop and provide weekly plans and pipeline reports
- Strong motivation for sales
- Must be willing to work hard, willing to learn, and have a positive attitude!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing is preferred (accepting applications for 2018 graduates)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a business environment
- Lead generation in the staffing industry is a plus
Madison Resources is a leading provider of payroll funding and back office services to the staffing industry. With over 25 years of experience, our top priority is building and maintaining satisfying long term relationships with our clients.
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical and dental, generous paid time off, company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k, and so much more!
Madison Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.