Our client is a leading International Education Software firm. Due to mass investments and company growth they are looking for a fluent Spanish speaker who's passionate about education to join their Chicago team.
Our client is a learning platform for international education. Currently, their software platform supports over 2,500 schools in 120 countries.
Due to recent investment the business, our client is adding an additional Spanish Speaking Sales Associate in our Chicago office.
They are seeking a confident, and persistent go-getter with significant prior sales experience. In this role you will be primarily responsible for outbound sales outreach to the English and Spanish speaking customers in the Americas.
- Generate new sales, in addition to nurturing and managing existing sales
- Take leads from sales researchers
- Complete sales reports, manage their own pipeline reports in accordance with the company quality procedures in our CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Work with dedicated sales lists to generate qualified leads via email and phone
- Booking visits & demonstrations with interested schools in the Americas region
- Working with the marketing team to follow up on recurring marketing campaigns
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal & written)
- 2+ years in a sales role (preferably in SaaS)
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills to help solve customer and re seller business problems
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full training program (flown out to international HQ)
- 401k match
- Monthly Bonus
- River north location
- Easy Access to CTA