Sigga Workforce Technologies is a leading innovator of SAP-centric enterprise workforce applications and technologies. Operating globally and deeply-rooted in asset management, Sigga’s products and solutions help multi-industry organizations all over the world streamline operational processes, simplify field activities, and provide timely information to increase productivity and reduce costs.
From planning and scheduling, to field operations, to inventory and warehouse management, as well as KPIs and analytics, Sigga’s platforms offer users smart, productive, and seamless work cycles. To learn more about the company, visit www.go.sigga.com/demo.
One of the leading global providers of SAP applications and technologies based in Brazil, Sigga is moving its headquarters to the US and growing its presence in the North America, EMEA, and APEC markets. Be a part of our growth and success! We’re looking for energetic, talented, smart, and driven individuals to join us in this exciting and challenging moment.
Sigga Workforce Technologies is looking for highly motivated, resourceful, and experienced Business Development Representatives that will support the company's sales and marketing efforts. In this role, the primary responsibility is to generate and qualify leads and new businesses via cold-calling and email outreach.
The position is critical to the success of the the company's sales organization and candidates will need to be proficient at managing the influx of leads from inbound web inquiries, various marketing events -- including tradeshows and webinars, as well as creating new leads via account development, cold calling, and other outbound related activities.
- Cultivate leads into new opportunities through qualification and value proposition.
- Create new opportunities through cold calling and account development as directed by management.
- Be able to determine pain points of prospects and effectively present the value proposition via voice, email, during a demonstration of our solution over the web, or in person.
- Manage leads and opportunities effectively based on existing sales process instructions.
- Keep efficient tracking of all leads and opportunities as well as follow-up calls to ensure that priority items are touched quickly and regularly, and all accounts are kept up-to-date.
- Effectively use Pipedrive CRM to track activity, send emails, and manage opportunities.
- Effectively partner with the company's sales executives for the transition of leads into new opportunities.
- Provide effective feedback to management regarding both successful and unsuccessful leads, calls, and potential clients industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (i.e., comfortable and confident interacting with contacts at all levels of the organization).
- Excellent and enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Technically proficient (i.e., working knowledge of standard office applications).
- Highly organized (i.e., ability to work through a list and document results in a spreadsheet or database).
- College Degree or some college (2+ years).
- Some experience working with potential clients/customers (i.e., sales, retail, or customer service).
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Plans, PTOs.
Employment type: Full-Time
Open position for: Sugar Land, TX