Our client, a top mid-sized law firm, is seeking an Immigration Paralegal to join its NY office for a temporary position.
The ideal Immigration Paralegal will have at least 2 years of business immigration experience. The paralegal should have the ability to work diligently, both independently and with a team. This will be an opportunity for an Immigration Paralegal to work in a well-established law firm and gain additional experience.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you are an Immigration Paralegal with at least 2 years of business immigration law experience and you have the requisite qualifications, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Data entry
- Managing case work
- Must know business immigration and have a minimum of 2 years of experience in this area
- Must have at least 2 years of in-depth knowledge of/experience in business immigration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and complete a high volume of work in a timely manner
- Excellent writing, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented