RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to help support the company's commitment to constant improvement and iteration using data-driven techniques. The client is located in New York, New York (NY).
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work across teams to help carry out complex analyses and provide actionable recommendations on a wide range of topics. The BI Analyst will work directly with the CTO to ensure that all teams have access to data-driven insights and are using data to drive cross-functional decision making.
- Take lead on maintaining and developing The Company's data model in Looker, including creating custom dimensions and measures to support company-wide data analytics
- Build reliable, user-friendly dashboards to monitor key metrics and proactively provide insights and/or solutions based on observed trends
- Collaborate with other teams to frame business questions, determine analytic approaches, and turn data into insight and insight into actionable decisions
- Partner with other teams to ensure data accessibility, coverage, and quality
- Build the autonomy of the team members by refining data analytic practices, processes, and tools
- Provide expertise in data analysis to the engineering team as it relates to database design
- Balance large analytics projects with ad-hoc requests and deep insights work
- 2+ years of professional experience in a highly analytical and data-intensive role
- Advanced expertise in analyzing and manipulating large quantities of data in SQL
- Ability to communicate insights verbally, visually, and in writing
- A desire to collaborate on a diverse team and learn new tools and techniques
- Passion for educational technology and math
- A desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment at an early stage start-up
- Experience with BI & analytics tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Experience with databases such as Redshift
- Experience with web analytic measurement platforms such as Google Analytics
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.