The Denzel Group has been chosen by a growing company in the Dover, DE area to locate a Business Intelligence Architect. Our client offers fantastic benefits and work environment for this opportunity! You will be responsible for the end to end vision and engineering of business intelligence technical architecture while working collaboratively with leadership, end-users, subject matter experts, and IT staff to translate business use cases and/or requirements into data models, data integration routines, and advanced reporting solutions.
- 5+ years relevant experience using business intelligence, data warehousing and visualization tools.
- Proficency programming in SQL, SAS, Python, Java, or similar programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of data architectures and Datawarehouse Design and Implementation
- Strong knowledge of relational database and data element mapping as well as dashboard development
- Strong knowledge of database ETL processes, report validation methods and data warehouse.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as: SQL, Microsoft BI stack, SAP Business Objects, Qlik Sense, Tableau, and Crystal Reports
- Experience with ETL tools, SSIS packages, data modeling and date aggregation
- Any type of EPIC or similar health system, EHR, EHS, Cerner would be helpful
Keywords: business intelligence, bi analyst, etl, business objects tools, healthcare, BI Analyst, BI Developer, SQL, Qlik, Tableau, EPIC, data model, HL7, Epic Care, Epic Bridges, Cloverleaf, SQL Developer, BI Architect, etl architect, etl developer