JOB TYPE: Application Development Analyst
LOCATION: Grand Rapids, Michigan
JOB SUMMARY FOR Business Intelligence Consultant:
- Epitec is seeking an Application Development Analyst to place with one of our Healthcare Providers in Grand Rapids, MI. Qualified candidates must have proficient SQL Querying skills (SQL / PLSQL / Oracle SQL) and previous Healthcare experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Business Intelligence Consultant:
- Application Development Analyst should operate at the Senior to Lead level. An ADA Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs.
- Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans. May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects.
- Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches. Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
JOB EXPERIENCE FOR Business Intelligence Consultant:
- 1. Education - Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, application programming, software development, information systems, database administration, mathematics, engineering, or other related field
- 2. Experience - 5 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
- ii. Preferred Qualifications:
- 1. Experience with HEDIS, PIP, CPC+ and/or Healthcare Insurance Risk Adjustment
- 2. Healthcare &/or Healthcare Insurance Experience
- 3. Data Warehouse Experience and ETL (Informatica Power Center &/or SSIS) Experience
- 4. Proficient SQL Querying skills (SQL / PLSQL / Oracle SQL)
- 5. Data Profiling, Analysis, & Testing / Quality Assurance Experience
- 6. Data Quality Analysis / Management Experience
- 7. Meta Data Management Experience
- 8. Master Data Management Experience
- 9. Business Analyst Experience
- 10. Data Governance Experience
BENEFITS FOR Business Intelligence Consultant:
- Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First. Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We’ve also won many awards, including eleven 101 Best & Brightest awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, multiple Crain’s awards and multiple Corp! magazine diversity awards. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.