Shapiro & Company Architects is a small professional services firm focused on high quality services for our clients is seeking a Business Manager that will be responsible for ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's financial functions. This position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Manage human resources, accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable and producing reports as requested.
- Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Develop and oversee organizational insurance policies.
- Strong background in Finance and at least 3 years experience in Financial Management
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and quickbooks
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
Please submit resume and letter of interest to email@example.comHelp