ABOUT THE JOBThe BNOF Finance & Legal job function develops and implements financial and legal strategies in order to assist in securing long-term profitable growth. Supports store growth, performance and sustained long-term profitability by utilizing knowledge of IKEA and the local market in collaboration with the management group and field team. Employs a multi-dimensional view in order to consider customer, commercial, people, financial and operational perspectives.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Identifies and evaluates business opportunities in order to enable IKEA organizations to make optimal decisions
- Initiates and supports the development of new processes with a focus on simplicity.
- Responsible for bi-monthly forecast submissions and action plans.
- Leads and develops Business Navigation field organization in a country by securing Business Navigation competence within the function.
- Drives the annual goal setting process through Field Navigators and Store.
- Supports and challenges Field Navigators to constantly improve and operate consistently across stores and country.
- Collaborates with Field Navigators and functional colleagues in order to secure a strong retail foundation as well as the effective implementation of tools, methods, and best practices.
- Secures and establishes development and succession plans for each Field Navigator.
- Bachelor's Degree MBA Preferred
- CPA Preferred
- Experience rotating through roles within the finance function—controlling, treasury, audit, financial planning and analysis, or business unit finance.
- Working knowledge of IKEA and Global financial regulations, including IAAP, GAAP & Sarbanes-Oxley.
- 25-50% Travel (2 days per week on avg.)