FrontStream is seeking a Business Operations Coordinator to join our growing Business Operations team. The role is located in Reston, VA!
FrontStream is the industry leading organization of SaaS fundraising solutions for nonprofits. We provide an integrated, enterprise-wide fundraising platform for all your fundraising, auction, donor management, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and payment processing needs via our leading social innovation products. Our team is collaborative, enthusiastic, and delivers on our promises.
Over 10,000 nonprofit and corporate customers use our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We have been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do!
We are looking for tech-savvy project manager/administrative coordinator. The Business Operations Coordinator will work closely with our business operations, sales, marketing, finance, and customer success teams and is responsible for assisting team leaders with tactical execution of strategic projects.
The ideal candidate has advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively.
- Coordinate internal resources for execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Develop a detailed project plans to track progress
- Manage relationships with stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Oversee general office operations
- 1-4 years of experience working in a customer focused organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred
- Demonstrated Project & Office Management abilities
- Expertise in Salesforce.com, i.e. running reports & creating dashboards
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Someone who is naturally curious and goes above and beyond in each task given
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high-quality solutions
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Lancaster, PA, Toronto, ON and West Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the United States.