BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST FOR IT (PROCUREMENT BUSINESS DOMAINS)
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
- Possesses depth of knowledge in Finance and/or Procurement business domains & processes.
- Demonstrates strong ability to work independently on multiple projects concurrently.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
Assist the IT Business Partners for Finance & Procurement in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key business unit and IT contacts to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Develops business justification for potential projects with detailed cost and benefit analysis.
- Defines, measures, & achieves business outcomes for highest value digital capabilities leveraged by the business unit.
- Coordinate & execute user acceptance testing, as necessary.
- Translates business needs into specific business requirements.
- Facilitates planning for IT solutions across all relevant business functions, and ensures that the design, development, delivery, and support activities meet the business needs.
- Manages the IT project development lifecycle to ensure cost-effective use of technology investments and contribute to standards and methodologies to facilitate the rapid delivery of solutions.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: email@example.comHelp
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-00775
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE