RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, an Insurance company in New York, NY is seeking a Business Process Consultant.
This position is to support a large-scale Transformation program to develop and execute initiatives to address business challenges, drive cost reductions, simplify processes, and create a differentiated customer experience. Candidates should have Process Analysis/Design experience, as work will include process mapping/value stream mapping, design of future state process, development and documentation of business requirements, KPI analysis, and development of business case costs, benefits.
- Analysis of Current State including Process Maps/Value Stream Maps
- Identification of target state business requirements, process flow, KPIs
- Exception/Change Governance
- Execution of projects to redesign and operationalize for benefit/savings
- Managing change
- Supporting the monitoring and reporting of progress on projects
- Managing project risks and issues
- Tracking project deliverables and results
- 4 or more years of experience with top consulting firm; insurance/claims experience a plus
- Insurance Claims Operations, Insurance industry experience preferred - Disability experience strongly preferred
- Business Requirement gathering, operating model assessment, strategy evaluation, value stream mapping work (process design and re-engineering) and workshop facilitation
- Candidates should have experience with target operating model design/consulting
- Ability to perform complex analysis on expense management, profitability drivers, etc.
- Top notch executive presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with many deliverables and stakeholders
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Visio skills, Ability to do detailed process mapping exercises
- An insurance claims operations background is preferred
- Experience as a management consultant is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.