RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Business Process Consultant in New York, NY.
This position is to support a large-scale Transformation program to develop and execute initiatives to address business challenges, drive cost reductions, simplify processes, and create a differentiated customer experience. Candidates should have Process Analysis/Design experience, as work will include process mapping/value stream mapping, design of future state process, development and documentation of business requirements, KPI analysis, and development of business case costs, benefits.
- 4 or more years of experience with top consulting firm; insurance/claims experience a plus
- Candidates should have experience with target operating model design/consulting
- Business Requirement gathering, operating model assessment, strategy evaluation, value stream mapping work (process design and re-engineering) and workshop facilitation
- Insurance Claims Operations, Insurance industry experience preferred - Disability experience strongly preferred
- Experience as a management consultant is preferred
- Ability to perform complex analysis on expense management, profitability drivers, etc.
- Top notch executive presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with many deliverables and stakeholders
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Visio skills; Ability to do detailed process mapping exercises
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.