RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Process Re-engineering Consultant in Kansas City, Missouri (MO).
- Process Re-Engineering Consultant
- Demonstrated experience applying process improvement methodologies and process reengineering methodologies - 2 years
- Experience with improvement workshops and other interactive sessions with subject matter experts, project sponsors, customers, and other key stakeholders to understand current state processes, process and customer pain points, and future state requirements in order to identify and implement improvements - 2 years
- Experience documenting current "as-is" operations/processes; designing new "to-be" operations/processes; defining improvements; creating/executing against strategic implementation plans - 2 years
- Strong problem-solving and systems thinking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and plan workload to meet deadlines
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Local to Kansas City
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Experience working with Federal govt business process reengineering experience supporting system implementation - 2 years
- SAP is not a must
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.