Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a contract Business Project Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Business Project Manager:
- Organize resources, schedules, task assignments, project initiatives and perform system analysis as needed
- Take charge in the planning and directing process and gauge the appropriate life cycle phases for large or multiple small projects
- Primary contact with user groups and systems management teams
- Provide oversight and guidance on methods and changes in current project management processes, standards, and tactics
- Resolve major issues and delegate project tasks and roles
- Manage overall project communication
- Lead the overall analysis of cost/ benefit analysis, contingency planning and risk assessment
- Oversee the development of systems or process design solutions and process improvements
- Serve as an expert and resource in technical subject matters for systems and business line staff
Key Words: Organize, Project Management, Analytical, Develop, Design, Communication
Job ID: 307630
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.