Our client is a growing software company looking for an ambitious, hardworking Account Manager to develop and maintain Business to Business relationships with clients throughout the United States. With effective training and a teamwork culture, this is a great opportunity for a long-term career.
Entry-level opportunity for new graduates. (bilingual preferred but not required)
The position is full time with a base salary, commissions and offers corporate health benefits.
The commission earnings are uncapped.
- Serve existing and prospective clients by pairing them with the right software products for business needs.
- Build a book of business by marketing company service through cold call and warm leads.
- Provide excellent client support with professionalism and excellent customer service.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Meet or exceed daily outbound dial requirements and file notes in Salesforce CRM.
- Prepare and present sales consultations determining the best approach for client’s existing software and offer appropriate solutions.
- Provide detailed understanding of software product features and benefits to existing and prospective clients.
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans.
- Recommend changes in product, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work extended hours during busy season as needed including Saturdays in January through March
- Minimum 1 experience in a sales representative, account executive or account management role
- 4-year degree preferred but not required
- Customer Service Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to develop and grow Client Relationships
- Motivated to earn an additional commissions
- Microsoft Office//G-Suite, Salesforce CRM
Base Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year