Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst. The selected candidate will provide business analyst services as it relates to contract development, extension, compliance, Request for Proposals, Invitations to Negotiate, Statement of Work preparation, vendor invoice payment, audit tracking and reporting. Specific contracts directly support include Altarum, Perkin Elmer, Genesis, Netsmart, Mediware, Appriss, ACRO, KL&A, ImageTrend, Abbott Informatics, HTC, Three Sigma and NDC Health Corporation. Additionally, this role serves as a lead in the development of Statements of Work for contract held by MDHHS which may require amendment in support of IT services (e.g. MPHI, KL&A).
- Lead in Request for Proposal and Statement of Work preparation, review and organize area contracts, ensure contract compliance and deliverable adherence for contracts
- Ensure compliance with deliverable review and acceptance processes for fiscal accountability through the correct approval process of vendor invoices
- Lead in the completion of audit responses
- Work directly with the Technical and Business Owners to ensure auditors receive requested information
- Track responce to audit remediation activities
- Serve as liaison to the DTMB MDHHS Business and IT Services Division.
- 8-11 years of experience as a business analyst - Required
- Experience reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs and requirements - Required
- Experience leading and providing direction to teams. Required 8 Years
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing statements of work or requests for proposal (RFP) - Required
- Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective - Required
- Thorough understanding of purchasing processes - Required
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within information technology, specifically, system development lifecycle (SDLC) - Required
- Ability to analyze business needs and solutions to determine deliverables to be included in SOWs or RFPs (e.g. disaster recovery) - Required
- Experience negotiating; and experience with conflict analysis and resolution - Required
- Experience performing financial analysis (e.g. total cost of ownership, cost/benefit, return on investment) - Required
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.