RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Business Systems Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Prepares specifications for system changes
- May develop systems test plan components and test scripts
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff
- 5+ years of experience in business systems analysis and design
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in the use of PC and software applications, including MS office applications
- Strong technical writing skills, experience producing functional system design documentation and other project artifacts
- Ability to work on large development projects
- Knowledge and experience with Deposit products (DDA) and Debit Card transaction processing
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.