Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Palo Alto, California 94304
Term: 9 Months
- You will be working as consultant / business analyst on New Lease Accounting (NLS) project. As key project team member, you will be working with cross-functional project teams to deliver solution offerings that meet VMware requirements.
- Responsible for collecting requirements related to the implementation of SAP Nakisa Lease Accounting Solution
- Will work with key business stakeholders, business users, developers, consultants and other IT resources to achieve required objectives.
- Will work closely with project team to provide functional knowledge SAP Nakisa Lease accounting process.
- Work with teams to design and implement data conversion process and validate and reconcile the numbers. Document the same to meet the audit and SOX requirements.
- Working on developing test cases/scenarios UAT testing along with business teams.
- Developing training documentation and providing user training.
- Degree in MIS and/or Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Business/Functional Analyst.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills. Experience in Data analysis, conversions, migrations and reporting.
- Working experience on business process transformation, optimization and automation. Having Robotic Process Automation or some kind of business process automation experience will be preferred.
- Experience/knowledge in configuring and implementing SAP Nakisa Lease accounting application.
- Good knowledge in new lease accounting standards (ACCOUNTING FOR LEASES ASC 840 AND ASC 842)
- Experience working hands-on with the finance business users or a background in the finance/accounting reporting
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.