Business Systems Analyst Support Services
Portland, OR; Burlington, WA; Seattle, WA; Lewiston, ID
The Business Systems Analyst participates in the daily support, maintenance, and enhancement of existing systems, as
well as the development, configuration and delivery of new systems to directly support Regence Core
Strategies and Key Initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop general and detailed functional requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to create and perform system testing, along with the ability to report on the results of such testing.
- Ability to facilitate and carry out system configuration decisions.
- Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business staff with the goal of finding the best solutions to meet the business requirements of various projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment along with the self-motivation to work independently.
- Familiarity with building data visualizations in Tableau preferred.
- Experience with the design and development of business applications using a low or no code workflow application development tool such as K2.
- K2 specific experience would be ideal.
- SQL server, database and relational database design, as well as a working familiarity with writing SQL queries, creating database views, and writing basic stored procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to tolerate and manage ambiguity.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Proven communication skills with an ability to be both clear and concise.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Business Systems Analyst Support Services would have a college degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields. A college degree may be substituted by sufficient years of experience in the health care industry. One-year experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing is required. Experience with a business area that is supported by this position is required.
- Business Systems Analyst Support Services Senior would have a college degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields. A college degree may be substituted by sufficient years of experience in the health care industry. Three years' experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing is desired. Experience with a business area that is supported by this position is required.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you're seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers' engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/5465grkr3svyg5z5