RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Systems Consultant 5 in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Prepares specifications for system changes
- Recommends and initiates systems testing
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.