Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in St. Louis, MO. This is a 1 year contract that will be pushed out to 2 years with good performance.
Experience with Charles River Development is a requirement.
• Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
• Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
• Prepares specifications for system changes.
• May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
• May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 46.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
• 2+ years experience with Charles River Development Investment Management System
• 5+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
Click to apply.
skills: Business Systems Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.