Business Systems Developer
National Book Company, a division of W. W. Norton and Company, has an immediate opening for an IBM Power System (IBM i / iSeries / AS400) programmer.
- Candidate must possess a technology-related bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in SQL, modern programming languages, and expanding programming skills. Experience in RPG is a plus.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must possess strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate with others.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship. No relocation reimbursement will be provided.
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Excellent benefits package available.